Lipotropic Fat Burning Injections Scottsdale
Lipotropic Fat Burning Injections Are the New Non-Surgical Way to Treat Fat
What is the B12 Lipotropic Injection?
The Lipotropic B12 Complete Injection is an amino acid blend included a biologically active versions of vitamin B12, which acting together enhances liver functions and enhances the flow of fat and bile from the liver and gallbladder. Lipotropic B12 may trim fat deposits and may speed up the metabolism and the stimulation the natural reduction of fat from the body.*
A lipotropic substance decreases the deposit of fat, or speeds up the reduction of fat within the liver (lipo = fat, tropic = stimulate). The three key amino acids used in making these special injections are Vitamin B12, Choline, Methione, Inositol, Cyanocobalamin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, and Asorbic acid.
How Lipotropic Injections Work
Vitamin B12 – All B vitamins help the body convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is “burned” to produce energy. These B vitamins, often referred to as B complex vitamins, also help the body metabolize fats and protein. The version of B12 the Lipotropic B12 Complete Injection uses is one of the most important of all B complex vitamins and is the only “active” version of B12. This special blend of B12 serves as an energy booster and helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
M.I.C. (Methione, Inositol, Choline), Vitamin B Complex, & Vitamin C Contents
- Methione is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body. Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this special combination of vitamins.
- Inositol is a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex,it is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in action of serotonin.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Niacinamide: (Vitamin B3)
- Pyridoxine: (Vitamin B2)
- Riboflavin: (vitamin B1)
- Asorbic acid: (Vitamin C)
Lipotropic Injections, Liposuction & CoolSculpting
Lipotropic shots differ from liposuction, because while liposuction is invasive and removes fat from the body, lipotropic injections don’t remove the body fat. Instead these injections just help fat dissolve by improving the rate of metabolism.
CoolSculpting freezes the fat to cause fat cell death. CoolSculpting is done non-invasively, and requires no surgery, scars, or recovery. Lipotropics injections are created by a compounding pharmacy at the request of a physician and are formulated to enhance liver function, which helps detoxify the body, increase metabolism, and store glycogen, the principal storage form of glucose.
These fat burning injections are known to increase energy level, which may enhance mood, vitality and overall health. The lipotropic injections are only effective temporarily for a startup boost for improved metabolism and the aid a diet program.*
As soon as the effect of these vitamins and amino acids decrease the body goes back to its regular metabolism level. In most cases multiple weekly injections are considered to be beneficial in achieving a weight loss target.
Get More Information on Lipotropic Injections or Set Up a Free Consultation
Please visit our short online form to leave your name and telephone number and someone will get back to you quickly about CoolSculpting and/or Lipotropic Injections.
DISCLAIMER: The extent of the response to Lipotropic injection treatment impacting personal results, varies from patient to patient.
Sensational Skin has been serving Scottsdale & Phoenix Arizona with non-surgical cosmetic skin and body treatments since 1998. Please call us at 1-877-596-9111 to schedule your appointment today.*Individual results may vary